Following its highly successful presence in France, where it has been established as a leader in open source technologies and with a client base spanning from banks to manufacturing, Zenika is now expanding its activities in South East Europe with the establishment of its subsidiary,Zenika Hellas.
Inheriting the principles of its parent company, Zenika Hellas focuses on the provision of IT expertise utilizing Open Source technologies and Agile methodologies in the implementation of business solutions in the region.
The core services and products of the company are defined across three broad, interlocking areas, namely consulting, training and implementation. The combination of those three forms the basis of the firm’s ability to offer bespoke enterprise services to its clients matching their expectations and needs.
Our global team is at you fingertips ready to offer comprehensive services to your enterprise using the open source technologies to:
- increase the productivity
- reduce the costs
- make you more adaptable to changes in technology trends
Call us today to discuss with one of our experts and discover the benefits of our services for your company !
When we set up Zenika, we had in mind the kind of company that we would have liked to work in when we were consultants - a community of experts sharing the following values:
- Continuous improvement
- Technological expertise
- The spreading of knowledge
- The 2.0 company: the consultant at the heart of the business
- Quality after-sales service
Kaizen, or continuous improvement, written into our DNA
The word "kaizen" is the combination of two Japanese words "kai" and "zen" which mean respectively "change" and "good". Kaizen is one of the 14 principles which are to be found in Lean methodology. By choosing the name "Zenika" - an anagram of "kaizen" - we firmly wrote this concept of continuous improvement into our genetic code.
At the cutting edge of technological expertise
Technical knowledge has a limited shelf life! With this in mind and still in keeping with the continuous improvement spirit, the Zenika expert is at the centre of three fundamental activities: consulting, development and training. This triple competence makes it possible to better master the multiple facets of a particular technology in order to adapt it to the client's needs.
Zenika's commitment to the spreading of knowledge
Constantly keeping knowledge up to date is one of the pillars of continuous improvement. This explains why Zenika invests in and is totally committed to the spreading of knowledge.
- Since the end of 2008 we've organized in the range of 20 conferences a year, conferences given by internationally-recognized speakers.
- Our consultants benefit from time dedicated to R&D, the production of blogs or the creation of user groups.
- We sponsor conferences and industry events.
- We contribute to Open Source projects.
- On the first Wednesday of each month we organize our ZenLabs during which our consultants share in-house their knowledge regarding technology and associated themes.
A 2.0 company model
Openness is an integral part of our relationship with our consultants. We involve them deeply in the logic of continuous improvement, in the relationship with our clients and in the amount of business that they generate as well as in their career development within the company.
Each one of our consultants enjoys:
- performance-based bonuses
- professional language training
- a company iPhone with an unlimited internal call package
A true after-sales service
Continuous improvement also applies to our level of service!
Our objective: creating success stories!
Our reputation: the quality of our expertise